Dues payments to BPGNY are tax-deductible!
BPGNY is a subsidiary of United Social Services, Inc. (aka, Social Services Board) at the New York Society for Ethical Culture, which is a 501(c)(3) organization. Due to this affiliation, dues payments to BPGNY are tax-deductible.
The membership period for BPGNY is January 1 – December 31, 2013
Select the Appropriate Membership Level (Click on one):
Member benefits include:
- Reduced fee for listing practice information on the BPGNY website
- Free access to BPGNY List Serve, which includes patient referrals, grant funding opportunities, and relevant articles
- Access to network of mental health professionals for patient referrals
- Ability to invite guests and community organizations to BPGNY meetings
- Ability to post announcements on BPGNY's Facebook page
- Ability to advertise events on BPGNY's group calendar and List Serve
- Ability to list BPGNY member designation on your own website
- Mutual support for issues pertinent for providers and patients of color
- Outlet for social activities and networking
- Mentoring for career development
©2015 BPGNY & Associates. All rights reserved.